Shipping and Delivery
Enjoy the convenience of free delivery to your door! With the high price of fuel, even the shortest drives to get supplies can really add up. Let us help you cut the cost of your supplies even more by delivering everything you need right to your office door.
- Medical Arts Press offers free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States when you purchase ink, toner, full-case paper or postcards OR spend $45 or more.
- Medical Arts Press ships to all 50 states and any territory bearing a US zip code. (International orders are defined as shipments addressed to countries other than US states or territories.)
- Allow additional delivery time for special orders, custom-printed items and factory-direct items. Expected delivery dates can be found in your shopping cart, at checkout, on the item page and on your final e-mail order confirmation.
Need to track your order?
Packages can be tracked the morning after your order is shipped. If you’ve already placed at least one order on Medicalartspress.com, click on the My Account link and then click on the View History & Tracking link. Use our tracking tool to track any order, no matter how you placed it, with one simple click.
If you haven’t placed any orders on Medicalartspress.com, please contact us for assistance.
Get what you need when you need it!
We’ll deliver anywhere in the country from one of our fully-stocked warehouses or directly from the manufacturer.
We ship to:
All 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii.
In the South Pacific:
- Guam (GU)
- American Samoa (AS)
- Marshall Islands (MH)
- Federated Micronesia (FM)
- Northern Mariana Islands (MP)
- Palau (PW)
In the Caribbean:
- Puerto Rico (PR)
- Virgin Islands (VI)
We do not ship to the British Virgin Islands.
- Orders from outside a US state or territory must include a stateside address for shipping.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the order from the stateside address to its final destination.
- Accounts that bill outside the United States will need to be assigned proper mail codes.
- Please e-mail us or call 800-328-2179 for more information.
Shipping and handling charges apply when:
- Your order is shipped beyond the contiguous 48 states
- A product description states "shipping additional"
- The subtotal of your order is less than $45; a flat rate of $9.95 will apply
- Delivery is expedited or special, such as second-day air, overnight delivery, or inside delivery. In zones where next-day delivery isn't available, you may request overnight priority for an extra charge.
Most orders are shipped via UPS. They automatically provide inside delivery (the driver will bring the merchandise inside) on all items that don't require additional shipping and handling charges.
- Standard Tailgate Delivery: This option is free within the contiguous US. The driver will bring your furniture to the tailgate of the truck. It is the customer's responsibility to unload and bring the furniture into the building. We recommend this choice if you have a loading dock and the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck.
- Driver Assisted Delivery: This is a step-up in service from our tailgate delivery option. For an additional $25, the driver will assist you in carrying the merchandise to the ground floor of your building. We recommend this choice if you do NOT have the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck and inside your building. Fireproof file cabinets and safes: additional options and charges may apply. A customer service representative will contact you with options.
- White-Glove Delivery: Our ultimate delivery experience includes the delivery, assembly and installation of your furniture in a single visit. In addition, it is scheduled at your convenience and also includes the removal of all packaging. This is available on selected products throughout the United States in many major metropolitan areas. If an area cannot be serviced, a recommendation will be provided. Call 877-568-5827 ext. 7819 and request to speak to an office furniture specialist for an individual quote.
For more information, it's simple to contact us.
Delivery Estimate Dates back to top
Delivery estimate dates provide you with a snapshot of when your order will arrive. With this up-to-date delivery information, you'll have the confidence of knowing that your order will arrive in time to meet your needs.
The delivery estimate date will be displayed in your shopping cart, on the item page and at checkout.
Medical Arts Press makes a good–faith effort to have available sufficient quantities of all items we sell in order to satisfy reasonably foreseeable demand, including items on sale or subject to special offers. However, items marked "While quantities last" are subject to quantities on hand and may sell out quickly. If we are unable to fulfill your order because a product is out of stock, we will contact you with more details.
Your order is not effective until we accept your order and send you an order confirmation, and Medical Arts Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject orders and/or Instant Coupon Codes which we believe to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.
Packaging materials used in Medical Arts Press orders back to top
Our innovative smart-sized packaging is designed to reduce waste. With more than 150 box configurations, you can be sure that you’ll get your order delivered in a box that’s just the perfect size. This packaging allows for a significant reduction of air pillows and corrugated materials. Click below to see it in action.
Shipping orders at a future date back to top
Get a head start on all of your volume supply orders. Complete your order for next year’s budget. Select a future ship date to lock in your pricing and save your valuable storage space. We’ll hold your order for up to 120 days and ship according to your needs. You will not be invoiced for the order until it ships.
To set up a future delivery, during the checkout process, choose the Shipping Information tab and choose Select Delayed Shipping. Then choose the date you want your order to ship. After choosing your date, click on the Add Attention to link to add a contact name or department if desired.