To be considered tamper-resistant for Medicaid, a prescription form must contain all 3 characteristics.
One or more industry recognized features designed to prevent:
- Copying – unauthorized copying of a completed or blank prescription form
- Erasure – the erasure or modification of information written
- Counterfeit – the use of counterfeit
Tamper-Resistant Rx Blanks exceed the minimum Medicaid requirements.
- Complies with CMS guidelines and state
- Qualifies for controlled substance prescriptions
DOWNLOAD order form template for your state!
Fill out the order form and mail or fax it:
- Mail To:
Medical Arts Press
P.O. Box 43200
Minneapolis, MN 55443-0200
- Fax To: